Sunday, April 23, 2006

First post!

Hi!

My name is Mason and I've spent most of my life doing black-and-white darkroom printing. Some of you may already know me as the founder of Black and White World, the premier resource for black-and-white photography online since 1995. Today I'm starting Blog and White World, which continues the Black and White World mission of spreading information about and enthusiasm for this wonderful craft.

I plan on moving much of the content of B&W World over here so visitors can add comments. It won't happen overnight, as I also have a day job and have only so much time available. So be patient--great things are coming.

Cheers,
Mason Resnick
Founder
Black and White World
http://www.photogs.com/bwwolrd
and
Blog and White World!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Mason Resnick said...

Testing comments